- Added video quality selection support for iOS.
- Updated VdoCipher iOS SDK dependency to 2.5.3.
- Fixed android conflict of media3 and exoplayer dependencies.
- Removed dependency from
- Bugfix - Fixed the Exoplayer version mismatch error (Error 1203) coming while loading a player in release apk.
- Resolved the issue of iOS inbuilt UI overlapping on smaller screen devices.
- Resolved the caption API issue for the iOS player when used with custom UI.
- Implemented support for deactivating built-in player controls on the web platform.
- Introduced an API for muting/unmuting the player on the web platform.
- Updated the version of the native Android SDK to v1.23.0.
- Updated the version of the native iOS SDK to v2.5.1.
- Fixed conflict with video_player_web plugin.
- Updated native Android SDK version to v1.22.3.
- Updated native Android SDK version to v1.22.2.
- Android bug fixes -
- Runtime exception
WindowInsets.getDisplayCutout() on some devices.
- Added web support by default.
- Added new dependencies:
- Updated native Android SDK version to v1.22.1.
- Updated native iOS SDK version to v2.4.3.
- Native Android SDK version updated to 1.21.1.
- Native iOS SDK version updated to 2.4.2.
- iOS offline playback issue fixed.
- Bug fix - Android losing player state upon returning from another page.
- Bug fix - Propagating playback error events.
- Native Android SDK version updated to 1.19.7.
- Native iOS SDK version updated to 2.4.1.
- Bug fixes.
- Updated example code.
- Bug fix - iOS audio session closure.
- Added example code.
- Added callback for picture in picture mode event.
PlaybackSpeedOptions renamed to
- Added support to download media without audio.
- Upgraded exoplayer dependency to 2.18.5.
- New UI for built-in player controls.
- Added support for media download and offline playback.
- Native Android SDK version updated to 1.19.2.
- Native iOS SDK version updated to 2.4.0.
- Resolved a problem with the
EmbeddedInfoOptions.resumePosition parameter for iOS.
- Fixed iOS playback issue after restarting app in debug mode.
- Native Android SDK version updated to 1.19.1.
- Fixed iOS playback issue related to disposed player.
- Native Android SDK version updated to 1.19.0.
- Added API to track additional properties 'totalPlayed' and 'totalCovered'.
- Fixed player state management across interruptions.
- Fixed controller disposed issue.
- Fixed disabling and selecting subtitles.
- Fixed playback speed options.
- Native Android SDK version updated to 1.18.1.
- Native iOS SDK version updated to 2.2.0.
- Fixed autoplay and transparent background issues on the player.
- Fixed player controller disappearance on iOS
- Added option to disable player controls
- Fixed scrubbing issue with VdoPlayer UI
- Native SDK VdoFramework version updated to 2.1.1
- Flutter 3 compatibility
- iOS Framework updated to 2.1.2
- Android Native lib updated to 1.14.1
- Updated outdated dependencies
- Notes text removed from README
- Updated outdated dependencies
- Code changes suggested by Flutter Pub Dev
- Forward/Backword icon change
- On Events callback
- On Error callback
- Back from full-screen goes back to previous page instead of exit fullscreen
- Fixed some deprecated methods
- Improved documentation
- Callback option available: onError
- Removed transparent background on loading video playback
- Displaying error message along with error code
- Speed control UI option
- Forward/Backward skip configuration option
- Slider Error fixed when app goes to background and return to foreground
- Upgrade VdoCipher native android sdk dependency to 1.10.0
- Remove LoadResult class
- Add track-selection APIs
- Upgrade library to null-safety
- Upgrade VdoCipher native android sdk dependency to 1.8.1
- Added embed info option to control adb debugging restriction
- Initial release of the VdoCipher flutter plugin (for android only)
- Embed videos from your VdoCipher dashboard into your flutter apps, and specify multiple playback options